● 1.5 C water
● ¾ C quinoa
● ½ C figs, roughly chopped
● ½ C Gin-Gin Ginger drops, quartered
● ½ C Pistachios, roughly chopped
● ¼ C Pomegranate seeds
● 1 C Whole milk
● 1 C Unsweetened coconut milk
● 2 Ripe Bananas
● 2 T Brown Sugar
● ¼ tsp salt
1. Rinse and drain the quinoa. Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Blend together the whole milk, coconut milk, banana, sugar and salt until smooth. Add half (¼ C) of the figs, Gin-Gins, and pistachios. Pulse until mixed in.
3. Pour the milk mixture into the saucepan with the quinoa and stir to combine.
4. Place the saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until mixture becomes thick and creamy, 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5. Spoon pudding into four bowls. Use a spoon to evenly distribute. Place in the refrigerator for an hour to cool.
6. Sprinkle remaining ¼ C of figs, pistachios, Gin-Gins over top of the puddings. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top. Serve.