Thank you for your interest in participating in CHOPPED: NEW PLAY GOURMET!
The rules are simple:
- Let us know what date between April 16-24 that you’d like to cook your dish. (you can always change it by emailing us)
- On April 16 we’ll send you a list of the surprise ingredients you must use in your dish. You can shop for them or come by BPP and pick them up on the day you plan to cook. You can use any ingredients you’d like in addition to the surprise ingredients, but remember that the dish will be judged on how well you utilize the surprise ingredients.
- Send a photo and the recipe to [email protected] (and then enjoy your meal!)
- We’ll send you a link to your fundraising page the day after your photo/recipe are submitted. Send that to your friends and encourage them to support your dish being on the Truffles menu! For every $25 you raise, you’ll get a star.
- The three dishes with the most stars will be taste-tested by Chef Adkins during our live show on April 29 @ 8pm ET. Tune in to see if yours made it to the top 3 and find out who our celebrity chef selects to be on his menu!
Please note that this is a fundraiser. There is no obligation to raise any amount. We simply ask that you reach out to folks (or even businesses) to support you in your cause (and ours). Think of it like a walkathon, but instead of walking, you’re cooking. And you wouldn’t walk without finding sponsorship, would you? Because that would be called exercise. And nobody wants that.